- WordPress 5.8.3 security upgrade
With DXM Workflow you can set up your own custom workflow to ensure that your next posts or pages are reviewed by the correct users before being published on your live site.
The setup is quick and easy within Network Admin, whilst the posts within the workflow also have the required options and abilities for the reviewers to Accept or Reject their parts in terms of reviewing the posts before they go live.
Read the How-to Guide for more detailed information
- Ensure no reserved keywords can be used during setup of Post types, slugs and taxonomies which cause some seemingly unrelated issues during post editing and viewing.
- Pop-up with important information when a new site is created to ensure the user is informed of steps required to be taken to safeguard existing sites in production whilst building out the new site.
- Ensure a Share is marked as FAIL if a Custom Post type does not exist on a site that it is shared to.
- Update caching strategy
- Update the use of internal proxies to enhance performance of WordPress
- Accessibility: Resolved Roll Down Tabs widget to also enable use of keyboard on box, image and title as trigger.
- Custom Document URL: Ability to remove a Custom Document URL set up
- Domain management
- Summary view of customer domains presents correct validation per domain.
- Ability to refresh the validation status of a domain if 2 weeks have been exceeded
- Remove the old and unused Product Page Plugin
- Smart Filters “include” or “exclude” taxonomies fixed.
- Product Page Plugin logic for the double dashes “–” are performed on the resulting URL value and not the property data value.
- Resolved possible permission issues on custom WordPress features which resulted in them failing to load for some users.
- Edge case for getting stuck in Detaching/Deleting a shared post. It will now result in a FAIL to ensure the user can try the share action again.