About this configuration
The Commentary application is used to display specific commentaries per fund, share class, or segmentation. Commentaries such as Investment Objective typically include a heading and a commentary.
This Commentary configuration variation illustrates how HTML links can be used inside of commentaries. The links are located in the text data within the Commentary type and are not specifically set up within the Kurtosys App Studio configuration.
Some notable features:
- The HTML links can link to any URL.
- Commentary text can be displayed in a bulleted format
To create this Commentary configuration will require the following steps:
- Create a new Commentary Type [“Fund Overview”].
- Add some content to the new commentary either via the Kurtosys App UI or via the Kurtosys API endpoints
- Download the Configuration and Styles using the button provided above
- Paste the Configuration and Styles into your Kurtosys App Client Instance
The Commentary configuration above makes use of a single Commentary Type [“About Us Global”]. Included below is the sample JSON needed to create the Commentary Type and to add data to the Commentary.
API Endpoint: https://api-uk.kurtosys.app/config/upsertcommentarytype
API Endpoint: https://api-uk.kurtosys.app/config/upsertcommentary