- Master Templates will ensure that Templates can have a “Master” site where they can be managed from to ensure we can deploy features like Template Translations and Template Workflows.
- Setting this up will be a quick one-step process within the Network Admin Sharing settings and a Master Template can be changed to a different site at a click of a button.
- The functionality to edit Display Conditions will be available on the non-master Templates and safeguards have been built in to ensure the WordPress Admin user is aware of their actions.
- How to use
- Elementor Revisions present on all Post types where they have been activated, increased to 5 Revisions (saves) per Post.
- Turn off unused WordPress cron jobs.
- Implement a dashboard to view specific site usage information to track performance.
- Replace media
- Warn about cross environmental impact when doing Replace Media
- Ensure SVG file types are fully supported.
- Ensure the Bulk Action options presented for the sites selected, are applicable.
- Ensure a user can only share to sites they have permission to share to.
- All Post Edit views changed to the correct view where Sharing will consistently work
- Relations to be consistently linked to post even if a relational post is updated.
- Hreflang to present the correct customer domains per shared site (if there is a different domain per site).
Note that jQuery Migrate has been turned off on the Production sites with the deployment. All fixes have been made to update the deprecated functions