Release date: 2 August 2019
The latest Kurtosys release includes enhancements to the translations module and the introduction of Kurtosys Studio – a module that will ultimately allow you to configure apps for your fund website with zero coding knowledge required.
Notable features in this release include:
Change to product tab order
We have restructured our tabs along the top navigation of Kurtosys. This order reflects our product demand and makes space for Studio – a module that will ultimately allow you to configure apps for your fund website with zero coding knowledge required. Please note that clients will only see the products relevant to their contract.
Enhanced translation functionality
Users can now filter their translation using the search bar. Search by any phrase or translated phrase.
Search results or page results can be filtered by culture using the filter function.
Clients can now upload multiple translations using a manifest file. They can download the manifest template (and specify cultures in needed), upload through the UI and the system will identify new entries and edits.
Download search results in an excel file format.
Users can now delete full translation entries when in edit mode.
New single translation entries
Users can now add single entries directly from the translations table (previously this was configured in a slide out panel). This makes for a simpler user experience for clients with a large list of cultures as the can tab from culture to culture.
Edited translations are highlighted with a blue dot before saving your changes.
All clients now benefit from the Activity Tracking Module under System Administration that was released in Kurtosys v.1.0.35. Here they can track basic activities in the system under FundPress, DocPress and System Administration) along with who performed the action and when.
Bug fixes & enhancements
- Previously disclaimer and commentary version history did not perform as expected. This has now been rectified and when clicking on a version history item the item will show all the draft and published snapshot items of text, format etc at the time of saving that item.
- Allocations, Statistics and Timeseries extended properties DATE showed the current date when there was no data specified for the field. This has now been amended and if no date is available the field will be left blank.
- Previously username request emails did not always display the username and name of the organisation – the fields were blank. This has now been rectified and all username request emails will display the correct, complete information.
- In the Data Healtcheck module the pagination footer was not showing in the UI – this has now been rectified and the footer will show.
- In the Document Production Center Workflow Editor users were previously unable to save SFTP configurations. This has now been rectified and SFTP configurations will save as expected.