In Domain Management you can set up your various domains and map them to the underlying WordPress subsites.
A few things to keep in mind as prerequisites to using Domain Management and Mappings:
You need to have a valid certificate set up in Site management
Your certificate needs to include the specific domains you want to add OR include a wildcard so that any subdomains can be added
Have some sites in WordPress you can play around with and map to
- Go to DXM | Domain Management.
- Select your Site.
- Select your Site Instance.
- You can add a Domain by clicking +.
- Click + to add, click X to delete and use the hamburger to edit Mappings. You will need to save the flyout and the list to save all changes.
- Click Add + to add or click X to delete Proxies.
Note: there are five system Mappings automatically added by default into Mappings and these cannot be edited, moved or removed. They are required for the system to function. These Mappings are:
- Instance DNS
These System Mappings are being added into the system as part of an ongoing migration. If you do not see them, simply update the Mappings setup.