Users are the individuals who will be logging into either the Kurtosys App or the Document Portal to access applications, information or documentation.
Assigning Roles and/or Giving Application Access
Use the Settings cog to access the System Administration tools.
- Click Users in the navigation pane to access all existing Users. This will open the Users information screen. Any existing Users will be listed in the table along with their login details; Name, Email, Client (the Organization), the Roles that have been assigned to them and their Status (Active or Inactive).
- Click the Username which you are adding a Role or assigning Application access to. Click the Settings tab then select which Applications the user should have access to.
- Click Roles in the User Options side panel to assign a Role to the User.
- Click Save. A green successful task pop up bar will appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Click the X next to the Username to go back to the main Users list. You will see the Role has been added to that User’s details.
See also Adding Bulk Users, Adding a Role and Locking & Deactivating a User