The appConfig.json file is an important asset used to define the Fund Center configuration. The configurations in this file are unique to each client instance created.
The data and config settings specified in this file must be consistent the Fund Center specification defined by the Business Analyst and must fit the standard Fund Center template structure.
For the specific steps you need to take during each part of the configuration process, refer to the articles below:
- How to create Fund Types and Modules
- How to set up the general configurations for each Fund Center Module
- How to define columns and their associated data in the Fund Center
- How to set up the Fund Card view in the app row configuration
- How to set up the document list view in the app row configuration